This license agreement ("License
") and is concluded between any person using Software (the "User
"), and BRT Solutions Ltd (a company incorporated under the laws of Republic of Cyprus with registered address at: Peiraios, 30, 1st Floor, Flat/Office 1, Strovolos, 2023, Nicosia, Cyprus, which owns the exclusive rights to the Program ("Right holder
The user must fully familiarize himself with this License before using the Program. Installing, downloading and using the Program means that the user fully and unconditionally accepts the License.
The license is publicly available and is available on the official website of the Right holder www.kroog.io
The Right holder has the right to make changes to the License for reasons related to business practices or regulatory changes, without prior notice to the user and/or obtaining approval from the User. When making changes to the License text, the date of the last revision update is indicated. The new version of the License takes effect from the moment it is published on the Website, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the License. In this regard, we recommend that you review the License when using the Program again.
The Right holder has the right, at its discretion, to notify the User of the addition and/or modification of the License in the manner that the Right holder deems most appropriate. The use of the program, the materials and functions offered in It at any time means that the User unconditionally accepts all the terms of the License. If the User does not agree with the current version of the License in whole or in part, they must immediately request the Right holder to delete their account and stop using the Program until their account is deleted.
In accordance with the terms of the License, the Right holder grants the User a limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive and non-commercial right to use the Program only on the User's end device in the following ways:
* use the Program for its intended purpose,
* copy, install, and play on the User's personal device (s),
* for non-commercial purposes (free of charge), reproduce the Program in an unchanged form on the final device strictly.
* All rights to use the Program are granted to the User only under a License.
* The User does not acquire ownership rights and does not become the owner, right holder of the App.
* All intellectual property rights in the Program belong to the Right holder.
* Access and use of the Program is subject to the terms of the License and applicable copyright and intellectual property laws. RIGHTS TO THE PROGRAM
Rights and obligations of the Right holder:
1) the Right holder has the exclusive right to the Program.
2) the Right holder has the right to revoke the rights granted to the User under the License at any time.
3) the Right holder has the right to interrupt the operation of the Program in order to optimize its operation, fix problems in the Program, configure the Program, and in other cases at the discretion of the Right holder.
4) during the term of the license agreement, the Right holder must refrain from any actions that may hinder the User from exercising the rights granted under the license to use the Program.
Rights and obligations of the User
1) the User has the right to use the Program in the ways specified in the License.
2) the User is not entitled to enter into sub-license agreements.
3) the User may not, without the prior consent of the Right holder: (a)use, modify, embed in other software or combine with it, create a revised version of any part of the Program; (b) sell, grant licenses (sub-licenses), lease, assign, transfer, pledge, license rights to third parties or share such rights with them; (C)copy, distribute or reproduce the Program for the benefit of third parties;(d)use the said results for the User's own competing software development activities; (e) modify, decrypt, disassemble, modify or improve the Program, attempt to obtain the source code of the Program, create derivative works based on the Application;(f) use unauthorized, illegal, counterfeit or modified hardware or software in combination with the Program; (g) reinstall earlier versions of the Program; (h) use the Program in any inappropriate way.
4) the User undertakes not to develop, port, modify, decompile, or otherwise modify the Program, program code, or any other derivative of any Program element based on the source code, using its graphics, texts, description, location of elements, personal data, interfaces, buttons, animation, effects, and other related characteristics. UPDATES
The Right holder may unilaterally update or improve the Program. Certain updates, improvements, or services may cause changes to User settings, loss of data or materials, or loss of functionality.
This License applies to all subsequent updates of the Program version. By agreeing to install an update of the Program, the User accepts the terms of this License for the corresponding updates of the Program versions, unless the update of a new version of the Program is accompanied by another license agreement or document, condition, provision.
The User's rights to use previous versions of the Program that differ from the latest version of the Program are revoked as soon as they receive or install a new version of the Program on the end device. MISCELANNEOUS
By installing and using the Program, the User agrees to the terms of the User agreement posted on the Website.
All actions performed by the User or on behalf of the User, using the User's end device, account, or other means of accessing the Program are considered to be performed by the User personally.
Some features of the Program may require an Internet connection. The user is responsible for all costs associated with connecting to and using the Internet.
The user is hereby notified and agrees that when installing and using the Program, additional components (widgets, extensions) for the Program will be automatically selected and installed.
The user fully agrees and is notified that when installing and using the Program, additional software products may be installed that are necessary for the implementation of certain functions of the Program. The program uses elements that belong to third parties based on the corresponding license agreement.
The Program contains third-party software products that are owned by third parties. The user is notified and agrees to use such Programs owned by third parties.
When you use and install Program, the Right holder is entitled to carry out and analyze statistical data using Programs and software including but not limited to, information about the date and time of installation, model and type of target devices and other technical information about using. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
The User is notified that the Program operates using third-party services, using communication services (telecommunications, Internet), and also contains certain system requirements.
The Right Holder is not responsible for the actions of third parties or the User's failure to fulfill their obligations under the License.
The User shall not be liable for any direct or indirect consequences of the use of or inability to use the Program, and also for the damage caused to the User and(or) third parties resulting from the use or impossibility of use of Programs, software systems, individual components, functions, including as a result of possible errors or failures of third party services Program.
The Program is transmitted on the basis of the generally accepted "as is" principle. The Right holder transfers the license and provides access to the program that is functional on the date of transfer and does not provide any guarantees regarding the error-free and uninterrupted operation of each element of the Program, their software packages, individual components, functions, including third-party services used by the Program.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Right Holder and its contractors, affiliates, agents, partners shall not be liable for any direct or indirect losses related to the use or inability to use the Program and/or damage caused to the User and/or third parties as a result of any use or non-use of the Program, including possible errors or failures in the Program.
All relations related to the use of the Program are subject to Estonian law and any claims or actions arising from this License or the use of the Program must be filed and considered in a court at the location of the Right holder. The user agrees and understands that this License provides for the gratuitous use of the Program, accordingly, the condition for the application of consumer protection legislation in any country does not apply.
Ver. 1.0. (20 Oct 2020).